Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ad This


Hi Everyone
Sorry I have not been posting much..been SWAMPED with SU! Which is AWESOME!!! I'll start posting more! promise!
Ok for todays ADTHIS (link on left) I took inpiration from the title...Shhhh.. I also took inpiration from LO #41 from 52 Sketches. When I look at this page, I have a total mix of emotions: happy as I think it is cute: Mad cause the non su rub ons I used ruined the first page so I had to re do it! And Sad because my little Tristan is now 5.5!!! Not this cute little 20month old! Goes by soo fast!
Anywhoo...
Recipe
Paper/Ink: Tall Tale DSP, Old Olive, So Saffron & Choch Chip C/S & Ink
Stamps: Extreme Element (LOVE IT)
Accessories: Big Shot & SU! Exclusive Alphabet Simple Letters Dies, Tag from The Write Stuff Specialty DSP,Scallop edge punch, 1/2' circle punch, unknown chip board and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: