Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Technique Card



Hi Everyone
Just a quickie post today, now my other twin is sick! So my crafting is put on the back burner this week. This is a card I made for my up coming Technique Monthly Group. It's too bad that the pictures do this gorgeous card NO justice! In person is is very glimmery and glitzy. The technique they will be learning is how to put 2 colors of glitter on our Sticky Cut Sheets. I punched out the Sticky cut Sheet with our new Decoration punch from the mini. As a bonus, they will also learn something else to do with our new Shimmery Paint from the mini as well. Mix rubbing alcohol and a few drops of Shimmery Paint ( here I used Champagne Mist) into a tiny spray bottle, shake well and spray across you projects. I wouldn't do this on a scrap page though as I'm pretty sure rubbing alcohol is not archive safe! ha Click on the pictures to make them bigger and that way you may be able to see the shimmer on it. If you look at the red c/s, the camera picked it up the best on it. The red c/s was textured with the Big Shot and the Petals a Plenty exclusive SU! embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

Candace said...

very nice, i love anything sparkly!