Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dashing Through the Snow Class

Hi Everyone
All these cards are based on ones that I received in the Founders Circle Card Swap. Winning the Rising Star has be soo beneficial too my SU! business just for being in that SWAP! For those who do not know what a swap is, for an SU! demo, you make a whole bunch of the same card and swap them with other demo's for their card. The 125 sample cards I got were all amazing, and it has saved me tons of time!
Anyways, the point of this post is to offer these gorgeous cards and gift card holder in a class. November 27, 6:30-8:30, at my house. You'll make 3 of each card + 3 of the gift card holders. Class fee is $35 and includes your very own Dasher Stamp to keep! Think I put the details in the last post..
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: