Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday ADTHIS: Forever in my Heart



Hi Everyone
Here is my take on this weeks Ad over at Ad This (link on left): go check it out and play along. This LO is going to be one of my fav's for a long time, I just love it. I wish I took better pictures to do it justice, because in real life it is awesome! The paper is from the mini, NIGHT AND DAY SPECIALTY DSP, and I attached it too a piece of WHISPER WHITE TEXTURED C/S that I stamped with the awesome new MEDALLION background stamp with BASIC BLACK INK. Don't you just love the zipper???? The Diva of scrap Candace (link on left) gave it to me at the workshop I did for her a week ago...what a Sweetie & her awesome Hubs even fixed my Color spritzer tool!!! I finished the page up by inking up some chipboard with CRAFT OLD OLIVE & BASIC BLACK INK with a DAUBER...which are the handiest tools! Best way to color up a chip board is with craft ink and a dauber! No mess, and a solid color!! I added some bling and a thickers title, and hand wrote the "in my heart". That's a huge thing for me as I am always worried that my writing will ruin a page.
Hope you like it, and Thanks for stopping by...go play along with ADTHIS, great ad this week, white & black with a splash of green....which is where I took my inspiration from.
Dawn

2 comments:

Gladie said...

Beautiful page!!!

Candace said...

LOVE that page! Can't wait to see it in person, looks fantabulous! Way to utulize that zipper ;) Amazing!