Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cool Kids Card

Hi Everyone

I found this awesome challenge blog yesterday run by the wickedly talented Anam. If you regularly check my blog, you'll notice I love Anam's style and use her LO for inspiration often, while I was on her blog I notice a link to Twistedsketch, so I went and check it out; fun site! I love challenge blogs, totally pushes you to scrap out side your comfy box. This Blog puts out a LO with a twist each week; this weeks twist is to add stripes.
So anyways...she has a Design Team call for Twistedcards, so I thought I'd make a card for it. There is a LO & the twist is transparent. On my card I added some clear Taylor Tots around my Superstar.
Recipe
All paper and embellishments are from the Cool Kids Simply Scrappin' Kit (except tot's)

Stamps:Extreme Guitar ( U can get this free with SAB!), Extreme Element (my fav!!)

Ink: Basic Grey, Crushed Curry (to distress)

The scrappin' kit makes it totally easy to design things as everything is in it and matches! The size of my card is 5 1/2" square
Thanks for stopping by, check back tomorrow, I've done a cool LO to the Twistedsketch site as well.
Dawn

1 comment:

Candace said...

rocking card Dawn! Love all the little details!