Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 12, 2010

"The View from the Loo"...Simple Decor


HI Everyone
Sorry I've been neglecting my Blog; I think I've got the Feb Blue's! Any of you who live in Edmonton, I'm sure you may have them too...it is time for the SNOW to go! NOW! Christmas is long past, we've been cold for so long, now just leave! Think that will work! haha, nope my back yard still looks like a winter wonderland..blaaaa! I want SPRING..puddles, blossoms on my trees, daffodils and tulips peaking up...not sludgy sandy gross roads!
Ok enough with the moaning..sorry!
Here is a very simple home decor project that is up in my guest bathroom " The View from the Loo" hahah! But seriously, it does not get easier than this, and look how pretty it is! I got the cute shelf on sale for 50% off, came home, put it up and put my Decor Dark Grey Upsy Daisy (117566 $13.95) up. The whole thing took under 5 min! Add a few decorations and BAM! Done!
Just so ya know, the shelf is straight, my picture taking is not!
I do offer Home Decor Parties rather than a traditional Stampin' Workshop. These Parites always turn out great as I know some of you have friends who are not paper crafters...Why? I guess we may never know....but these parties are PERFECT for ALL your friends! Everyone has walls right? You still earn FREE Stampin' UP! products, you can choose to spend your Hostess Money on tradition Stampin' or on Decor or mix it up! Same as your Hostess Sets, you can choose Stamps or Decor! A lot of people do not realize there are HOSTESS choices in the front of the Decor Brochures! Please contact me today for details on the Decor Party and to book your date, why not earn you Decor for FREE!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: