Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vintage Forest Friends Book Mark



Hi Everyone
Here is a cute Bookmark I whipped up today while watching 5 kids! YES, I said 5! My twins, plus another set of twins who are 2 and unbelievably CUTE and another 5 year old! I'm babysitting my friends gorgeous kiddo's cause she is packing up and moving to Manitoba. So I thought I would make her this cute bookmark to include with her going away present which is the first 3 books from the A House of Night Novels. If you haven't read these books, go out and get em'! They are fantastic! I'm really enjoying them.
Anyways you can go HERE to my other post for the directions on how to do the vintage back ground look. For this one I also used the stamp sets Forest Friends and Tiny Tags. If you click on the picture to make it bigger, you'll also see I tied the Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon together with Linen Thread and used the cute new Tiny Tag punch to make a wee little friend tag.
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Valentines Day
Dawn

No comments: