Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vintage Style layout ala Shelli






Hi Everyone
See I have been working..honest! Here is a Layout I did 100% inspired by one Shelli showed us on stage at Leadership. I think hers was an 8x8 size, so I just changed it up to be a 12x12.
What I did was take 8.5x11 Very Vanilla card stock, stamped French Filigree Background stamp with Versa Mark and Clear Embossed it. Then I wheeled Very Vintage wheel(mini) in Chocolate Chip randomly over the whole page; twisting, skipping and crossing all over; wiped with a tissue over clear embossed image. Then I took a Dauber & Pretty in Pink ink and swirled all around where the clear embossed French Filigree image is. The flowers where punched out of Pretty in Pink, Very vanilla & Sahara sand c/s that was rolled with Very Vintage wheel first; I used the new Extra Large Fancy Flower(mini), 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches and embellished with Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brads, Kraft Corduroy button, Sweet pea Felts(mini) and Button Latte. Then I threaded a needle with Linen Thread and ran it through the center of a piece of Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon(mini) and puckered it. The DSP is Sending Love Specialty; flower strip plus behind the photo. Then I just mounted everything on Very Vanilla textured 12x12 that I stamped off with Itty Bitty Background and Close to Cocoa ink. I added a picture from Founders Circle this year that is of Lynsay (my up-line), Me, Shelli( CEO of SU!) and her daughter Sara. It still needs a title, I'll do it later as this is going to my Monthly Stamp Clubs page this month, I can't really put Founders Circle on it!
What cha' think???????
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Layout girl! "Great Rewards"?
those flowers are rocking!!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Holy... this is stunning! I absolutely love it. I love how you can go from making all this little boy, tough guy pages to something this girly and beautiful! I'm amazed... as usual!