Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Digital Studio: Imports




Hi Everyone

As you can see I`ve been playing around with my Blogs, and changed the templates. Make sure you get check out my Inkedstamper`s News Blog as well, I love the template! I found this great FREE site called the Background Fairy, you can click on her link on the top left corner of my blogs. She has tons of vintage digital designs you can download for free! So not only did I download new blog templates, I also downloaded a bunch of images and papers into My Digital Studio (MDS). First off I modified both of my Blog Headers in MDS, than I decided to do a scrapbook page in there as well. And this is what I came up with. All image downloads are from the Background Fairy, then I just added my fav stamps to it from Extreme Elements. I really love MDS and this just added to my love, it was so easy to open the files in here, and with the awesome feature of color adjusting, I was able to match the colors exactly to the new downloads! I also really like the opacity feature, I change the picture of Tristan by himself to a low opacity so he is kind of see through ghost like, how cool is that! Sure can`t do that in traditional scrappin`!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fab weekend

Dawn

No comments: