Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Create a Cupcake Sweet Case

Hi Everyone
Had a late night scrapping with the Scrapalicious Gals...made another double layout, but it needs some tweaking before posting.  I want to tweak yesterdays double LO as well...I like it, but it NEEDS something..so I'll try to tweak it as well.  
Today's project is one of the cards from my Martini Monday Class (first Monday of every month); this months class was based around Cupcakes and Glitter Brads.  Every Class you go home with 6 cards/envelopes and a product! So this class the ladies went home with a package of Bright Glimmer Brads.  This card was CASED from Mary Brown on SU! Stampin' Connection; a Demo only web site.  The size is 3 1/4" x 6 1/2"; so just cut a 6 1/2" square and score at 3 1/4".  It will fit in the SU! Open End Envelope.  
FYI Next Class will be base on Coffee Cards! Sign up Today, this is a crazy fun class and YES it does include a yummy MARTINI! Stampin' and Martini's! Can you think of a better way to start off the month??
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Ohhhh this is the first card I have seen with the cupcake stamp set that has made me want to go and buy it! I LOVE the colours you used together and those brads finish off the card PERFECTLY!!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This is perfect! I am definitely CASEing your CASE:) I miss you!