Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 11, 2011

Do Over!

Hi Everyone
Here is my Do Over page from earlier this week; you can view the original HERE.  All the squares are glittered paper and are popped up off the page.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge them so you can see all the details I added; sweet journaling, tags, their names written around the hearts, ink highlighting and a better title.  I still made sure the focus was all on the photos, but I just jazzed it up a bit.  Those pictures are just so amazing of my boys that they deserved a better layout to go with them.
Have a fab week end and thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This rocks! Title was the perfect touch without overdoing it!