Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweet Double Layout

Hi Everyone
So here is another one of my layouts from Saturday Fundraiser Crop.  I took these gorgeous pics of my boys in the fall and they turned out so great that I blew them up to 6x8"; I wanted them to be the 100% focus on the page.  I know as scrapbookers we get so caught up in the artistry and the originality of our pages; but we have to remember it is ALWAYS about the photo!  I still need to journal on them..and I must admit I'm not crazy happy with that generic title, BUT my brown thicker collection was limited in letters so the first 3 title I picked out, I didn't have enough letters! ARG! I was going to add another title over top and some lyrics, but when I told that to a friend, she said leave it...it will take the focus off the boys, so I'm going to take her advise as that is the reason why I enlarged the photos!
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

No comments: