Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Men men men manly men men

Hi Everyone
Sorry it's grey and gloomy here today in the Edmonton, the tundra of Canada..so my pic it kinda dark even after fixing it on my mac!  Anyhoo...I cased this card from Make a Card Monday; I LOVE her style! Very re-creatable and I find she has a great vintage vibe to her designs which I totally dig!  As soon as I saw this card, I went right down to my studio to make it.  It's so simply and clean and so very manly!  I used retired SU! patterned paper as it was the manliest I had; my base is Chocolate Chip and I used the Brights Glimmer Brads (pumpkin pie) to jazz it up.  To make the flames, I used the wing from Bird XL punch in Daffodil Delight. Perfect eh? I love finding other uses for the punches. 
Any of you have any good tips for using punches to make other shapes?? Leave a link in the comment section for everyone to check out.
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I love the card! I also LOVE the theme of your blog! I just started stamping and I'm working on my ink collection as well! ;) Keep it up!