Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 14, 2011

Rockin' Rolla

Hi Everyone
Ok I know my spelling sucks, but I promise this was on purpose! Do you remember the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? Well Wyld Stallyns is their band name! Don't know why, but these pictures just screamed B and T to me! LOL!  And lucky for me, my sister watched the movie the night before and I told her I was doing a LO and needed to google a B and T quote, she said she had the PERFECT title for these pics! And it IS perfect! The pics we're taken on my iphone after the boys got their hair cut in January and the girl sprayed their hair red..I bought the spray as it made them SO happy!  Tristan kinda looks like  a weird zombie in the picture, I think he was moving and it does not really look like him! It's an ODD picture of him but it was just to perfect with him air guitaring and Ethan playing drums that I had to use it.
Hope you like it and Thank for stopping by

Photobucket

No comments: